Limited Time Warranty
- This Warranty is valid for only a period of Twelve (12) months from the date of the purchase mentioned on the Warranty Card.
- After insertion of the first Sim Card by the purchaser, this Warranty becomes valid.
- This Warranty covers the Handset only, Warranty cannot be claimed on hands-free, battery, charger, memory card, data cable or any other accessories.
Warranty Doesn’t Cover
- This Warranty does not cover any loss or damage due to liquid, accident, burn/fire damage, physical abuse, misuse or misapplication. One-time or continued use of non-genuine battery, accessories, user-installed/unauthorized or 3rd party software applications, data files, songs, videos or damage caused by the use of additional equipment shall not be covered under this Warranty.
- Warranty shall not cover if the handset is serviced or repaired by anyone other than Nexair Technologies Customer Care Center.
- This Warranty does not cover the cosmetic part of Handset like Housing.
- To make the Warranty claim, original Sales Receipt from the time of purchase along with the Warranty Card must be presented.
- Nexair Technologies is authorized to record any Remarks, the Status or the Repair history on this Warranty Card.
- The customer must safeguard and protect the Original Packing of the Handset and reproduce it whenever required during the entire Warranty period.
Repair TAT (Turnaround Time)
- Every effort will be made to provide the Service as per schedule. However, the agreed time may be extended in case of any technical or unforeseen reasons.
For Warranty Claim
- Nexair Technologies reserves the right to open the Handset for inspection before accepting it under Warranty Claim.
- As per the Repair Requirements the Delivery time can be prolonged beyond the estimated time and date.
- Nexair Technologies cannot be held responsible for the Loss of Warranty Card by the customer.
- In case of a manufacturing defect that cannot be fixed, the Handset or the Main Circuit-Board will be replaced.
- No Replacements will be made or offered for battery casing and allied components.
No Liability For Consequential Damage
- To the maximum extent permitted by the Applicable Law, in no event shall Nexair Technologies Private Limited, its Owner/Directors, Management or Suppliers be held liable for any damages whatsoever including/without being limited to such damages like loss of Business Profits, Business Interruption, Loss of Business Information or any other Monetary Loss arising out of inability to use transceiver.
Loss Of Data While Servicing
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to make a Backup of all the data on the phone or external storage device before giving the Handset for Service.
- Nexair Technologies cannot be held responsible for the Loss of Date from the Handset accepted for Repair/Service or Software Installations/Renewals.
- We will only refund or replace the product with issue if you have package opening video of what you have received.
- This Warranty shall only be Valid if customer information on this Warranty Card is duly filles in Block Letters and sent to Nexair Technologies within 15 Days of Sale.